Telescopic Forklift License Training
A telescopic forklift license is considered a crucial component for any company involved in construction, maintenance, landscaping, and more. Forklift telehandler training also ensures OSHA compliance for a variety of related tasks.
Telescopic forklift training is important for employers as well. OSHA mandates that all employers are responsible for training their employees and providing telehandler licenses. But since most companies don’t know how to handle this, there’s an easy and affordable solution: ForkliftCertification.com. FLC is the leader in telescopic forklift training and much more!
Let’s look at the basic functions of a telescopic forklift, along with how to get a telescopic forklift license – and how it benefits both employers and employees.
What is a Telescopic Forklift?
A telescopic forklift typically has a more extensive range than a regular warehouse forklift. Essentially, a telescopic lift has the forks on a “telescoping” mechanism to extend the lift range considerably. As such, the equipment requires specialized telescopic forklift certification, which your employees can get at ForkliftCertification.com. Telescopic lifts are commonly used for applications such as:
• Industrial repair
• Extreme elevated warehouse storage
• Specialized construction projects
• Heavy machinery assembly
• And much more
A telescopic forklift license from FLC includes a comprehensive review of all the key factors related to operating this type of machinery safely, efficiently, and effectively.
BENEFITS OF TELESCOPIC FORKLIFT TRAINING
With telescopic forklift training for your employees, you’re able to effectively and safely operate a whole new category of powered industrial trucks. As a result, your workplace is much safer and more productive. With FLC’s OSHA approved safety training, you can receive a telescopic forklift license that’s good for three years. And once your telescopic forklift training expires, you can easily take our renewal course to become certified again – it’s that easy!
WHY GET TELESCOPIC FORKLIFT CERTIFICATION WITH US?
ForkliftCertification.com is your company’s best option for telehandler license requirements. All of your employees have a single source to get training material. Plus, we’ll provide:
• A USB drive with OSHA information, telescopic forklift certification tips & tricks, and much more.
• Lifetime support. All of our telescopic forklift certification training comes with the best support in the business.
• Affordable prices. Every telehandler license certification course provides tremendous value to your organization. What’s more, our Bundle Package gives you an even bigger discount with your telescopic forklift certification!
Sign up today for the best telehandler license training you’ll find anywhere – online and elsewhere!
GET YOUR TELESCOPIC FORKLIFT LICENSE TODAY WITH FORKLIFT CERTIFICATION!
FLC offers a trio of training packages to assist with your forklift telehandler training requirements. Each one covers telehandler forklift training, basic powered industrial truck safety, proper operating techniques and much more.
Don’t take chances with your telehandler forklift training or telescopic OSHA forklift safety. FLC has the training you need, all with a convenience factor that’s hard to beat – not to mention, affordable prices to fit any budget! From small companies to large firms, FLC has the telescopic forklift training you need for your entire forklift fleet!
If you’re looking to enhance your own telescopic forklift license requirements, or if your company needs to hire a batch of new forklift drivers, we have a package for everyone:
• Train a Trainer– this course includes forklift telehandler training techniques, along with exclusive info to help anyone become their company’s main OSHA training resource! If you need an internal resource in charge of telehandler licenses, this is the course for you!
• Training Kit – basic telehandler forklift training, advanced safety methods and everything in between is included with the FLC Training Kit for telescopic forklift certification. We also review telescopic forklift license requirements.
• Bundle Package – can’t decide between the previous two training courses? Get the best of both worlds with the value-added Bundle Package, specially priced for supervisors, safety coordinators and more.
Get started today with any FLC training module. If you need to get your telescopic forklift license or conduct a refresher on forklift telehandler training, we have you covered. We’re the most reliable, affordable, OSHA compliant telescopic forklift certification company you’ll find anywhere.
If you have any questions, or would like to speak with our OSHA forklift training consultants, please call Forklift Certification at (888) 278-8896. Thanks for considering FLC for your telescopic forklift certification and training needs!