Dallas Forklift Certification, 100% Online
Forkliftcertification.com offers comprehensive Dallas forklift certification at just $149. Train from anywhere with an internet connection at a pace all your own. Once complete, you’ll be ready to operate forklifts in Dallas, throughout the Lone Star State, and the rest of the United States. Our online forklift certification opportunities offer you convenience, affordability, and stellar training. Get certified today – it really is that easy.
How to Get Forklift Certified Online in Dallas
It’s never been easier to get employees forklift certified online in Dallas. Skip the expensive, time-consuming off-site training. By bringing forklift certification in-house, you’ll get employees trained in a matter of a few hours. Follow these simple steps to get the wheels in motion:
- Sign Up – Register your employees by creating an account on Forkliftcertification.com.
- Choose Forklift Course – Select from a range of forklift certifications depending on the the type of forklift your operators need. We offer certifications for everything from pallet jacks to rough terrain forklifts. Simply choose the course that best applies to your needs and check out.
- Complete Online Training – Learners may complete training at their own pace from any device with an internet connection. Once finished, they’ll need to complete an online test to demonstrate what they’ve learned. There’s no pressure, as they can complete the exam as many times as necessary to earn a passing score.
- On-Site Evaluation – Next, an on-site employee of yours must conduct a hands-on evaluation. If you don’t have someone on site to provide this test, our train-the-trainer course may be of some assistance. The class teaches operators how to train others and give this evaluation, complete with a checklist.
- Print Your Operator Card – With the final steps complete, operators will be certified to drive a forklift in Dallas and throughout the rest of the country. Print off operator cards and certificates immediately to show proof of certification.
Why Choose Forkliftcertification.com for Dallas Forklift Certification
Each forklift operator in Dallas and throughout the United States must be formally trained in accordance with OSHA standards. Operating forklifts without proper training or certification will almost certainly result in expensive OSHA fines for your organization. With your business and the safety of your employees on the line, make training a priority.
Our comprehensive, convenient online course for Dallas forklift certification has a wide range of benefits, including:
- 24/7 Curriculum Access – This accessibility enables employees to learn from wherever or whenever is most convenient. So long as you have a device connected to the internet, you can train to operate forklifts.
- Quick and Easy – Most people complete the course in about an hour. The exam at the end may be taken as many times as necessary to earn a passing score.
- Certification Cards – Once training is complete, employees can immediately print off proof of training and compliance with OSHA standards.
- Free Renewals – Forkliftcertification.com is the only company that offers free lifetime access to our training materials. Since OSHA requires recertification every three years, this represents a huge amount of savings over the course of a career.
- Affordable – A Great Value – Our Train the Trainer courses at $149 and Complete Training Kits starting at $299 are a great deal. You’ll also save valuable time and money by not sending forklift operators off-site for training.
Given these perks, traditional forklift training classes just can’t measure up to Forkliftcertification.com. Since our courses come with a 100 percent money-back guarantee, there’s no risk in giving us a try.
Still unclear about how to get forklift certified in Dallas? Here are the answers to a few frequently asked questions on the subject:
Do I Need a Forklift License in Dallas?
OSHA requires all forklift operators in the United States to be trained and evaluated in accordance with the standards specified in 29 CFR 1910.178(I)(1).
Do I Need Experience to Earn My Forklift Certification in Dallas?
No experience is required to train to operate forklifts with Forkliftcertification.com.
Can I Register for Training, Or Does My Employer Need to Sign Me Up?
Employers must provide opportunities for forklift certification in Dallas for their operators. Individuals may register for themselves and pay the course fees out of pocket, but it may be better to find a forklift job first and get certified through your new employer.
Why Does Forklift Training Matter?
Trained forklift operators are far less likely to be involved in a workplace accident than untrained workers. Fatal incidents like the one in Wichita Falls, Texas are more common than most people realize. To avoid accidents, injuries, and the risk of death, make forklift training a priority.
How Costly are OSHA Fines?
Fines from OSHA can be tens of thousands of dollars per instance, this incident was over $100,000!
Get Forklift Certification in Dallas Today!
There’s no reason to put off having your aerial lift operators trained and certified any longer! Click here to read more about our affordable and convenient OSHA-compliant online forklift operator training and how simple and convenient it is for your workers to receive their forklift operators’ licenses in about an hour! Register your firm today for our forklift certification in Dallas and join the thousands of satisfied FLC clients across Texas and the United States!
Still have questions? Call us at (888) 278-8896 to speak with one of FLC’s training and compliance experts or contact us online for more information on Dallas forklift certification training. FLC is here to help with all your forklift operator training and certification needs!