Seattle Forklift Certification, 100% Online
When you have a construction, electric, or other type of job that requires the use of lift, it’s important to get informed regarding the law before getting started. That’s because it’s a legal obligation for employers and employees to seek out an fork lift certification before using the machinery on a job.
Are you currently searching out how to get fork lift certified in Seattle? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. Here at Forkliftcertification.com, we can help you or your whole team seek out Seattle Forkliftcertification.com fork lift certification that rises to OSHA standards and ensures your legal compliance. Even better, the whole process can be completed online. Get the details below.
How Online forklift Certification in Seattle Works
Using our platform, getting fork lift certified is simple and easy. You won’t have to attend in-person education courses or schedule a time and place to go and obtain your operator card. Here’s an overview of how our program works:
- Sign Up – Employers can sign their workers up with Forkliftcertification.com by creating an account.
- Choose Forklift Course – We offer a variety of forklift certifications depending on the type of forklift your operator will be driving, for example rough terrain forklifts or pallet jacks (see our offered courses in the image below). Choose the courses needed and check out.
- Complete Online Training – Operators can complete the training in their own time and at their own pace from any device. Upon completion, workers will need to take and pass an online test to demonstrate their skills. There’s zero pressure, they can take the test as many times as needed to pass.
- On-Site Evaluation – An on-site employee of yours must provide a hands-on evaluation. Don’t have an operator trained to give these hands-on evaluations? Check out our train-the-trainer course that teaches operators how to train others and give this evaluation, complete with a checklist.
- Print Your Operator Card – Once this final step is complete, your operator will be certified to drive a forklift in Seattle and throughout the United States! Employees can print their operator card and certificate directly from our program for proof of certification.
After going through all these steps, you or your team will be considered fully trained per OSHA standards. You can use your certificate and operator card that was printed from our program as proof of your education. If you’re an employer, then it might be best to keep copies of these certificates on your job site.
Why You Should Choose Forkliftcertification.com.net for Seattle forklift Certification
Forklift certification is a crucial part of your job preparation. If you plan on having an fork lift on your job site, then it’s necessary that you ensure your employees are certified to operate it. Not only is this step important for safety reasons, but it’s also a legal requirement per OSHA’s standards, too. The good news is that you can certify your whole team easily using Seattle Forkliftcertification.com online. Here are a few advantages you’ll experience if you opt to work with us:
- 24/7 access to the curriculum – allows employees to learn at any time or place that’s convenient. The courses can also be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
- Fast and Easy – The course only takes about an hour to complete, and the test at the end can be taken as many times as an employee needs until they pass.
- Certification Cards – Upon completion of the training, employees can print their certification cards that serve as proof of training and OSHA compliance.
- Free Renewals – We’re the only company who gives free lifetime access to the training course. OSHA requires an evaluation of forklift drivers’ performance every three years. If a refresher course is needed, with Forkliftcertification.com there is no need to pay again. Use our course again every three years or whenever you need a refresher.
- Affordable – Our Train the Trainer courses at $149 and Complete Training Kits starting at $299 are a great deal. You’ll also save valuable time and money by not sending forklift operators off-site for training.
These reasons all explain why Forkliftcertification.com.com is a great choice for obtaining your team’s fork lift certifications in Seattle. As if those reasons weren’t enough to convince you, you should also know that our program comes with a money back guarantee. Are you still not convinced? Be sure to check out our reviews to see more about what our past clients say about our services.
Fork Lift Certification in Seattle: FAQs
Below, we’ll go over some of the most commonly asked questions regarding fork lift certification and Forkliftcertification.com in Seattle.
Can Accidents Happen Even when the Best Practices are Used?
According to statistics, almost every construction and fork lift-related accident is the result of human error. Unfortunately, no human is able to act perfectly 100% of the time. Due to this, accidents can still happen even when the best practices are being used. For instance, last May a contractor working in Seattle was injured when an fork lift overturned. The worker was following all the right safety protocols, yet an injury and work accident still occurred.
What Happens if an fork lift Accident Happens on my Job Site?
In Seattle, employers have a legal duty to provide for the safety and care of their employees. They are expected to ensure their job site is as safe as possible, and they’re also under a legal obligation to verify that safety protocols are in place before a job gets started. What this means is that when an fork lift happens on a job site, the employer could be held liable, especially if it’s later determined that safety regulations weren’t followed properly. For instance, last September, a 31-year-old contractor was fatally injured in an fork lift accident in downtown Seattle. The two construction companies in charge of the job site were fined $20,000
Get Forklift Certified Online for Seattle Today!
If your organization employs workers who use lifts on the job, turn to the best forklift certification and training in Seattle. FLC offers convenient, affordable training opportunities for companies across industries. Fail to provide the required training and your company may up the odds of a workplace accident. Injuries, fatalities, and OSHA penalties may be on the line.
FLC’s forklift certification in Seattle is incredibly cost-effective. Given our 100% pass rate, this is one investment you’ll want to make in your employees. Secure online access makes it easy to learn on the go. Since our training is constantly updated to reflect changing OSHA guidelines, you’ll always be in the know about the latest requirements. If you have any further questions please contact us today or call us at 888-278-8896.