Everett Forklift Certification, 100% Online
Want to earn your forklift certification in Everett online? ForkliftCertification.com is the easy, convenient, and affordable way to do just that. Forklift certification once meant traveling off-site and spending hours in a classroom to learn the basics. Nowadays, FLC’s online tools make it easy to learn forklift fundamentals in about one hour. Once certified, you’ll be ready to operate forklifts throughout the United States. Training options include:
Creating a safe work environment starts with employee forklift training. Bring all future training in-house with our trainer certification course. For just $149, you can invest in the overall safety culture of your organization. Train the Trainer can save you cash in the long run since all future forklift training can take place within your organization.
Employee Training Kit
For $299, our comprehensive employee training kit is a fantastic value. It features everything you need to teach workers the basics of forklift operation. The class typically takes about an hour to finish, and you can use the training tools repeatedly.
Bundle and Save
If you’re hoping to invest in your company’s safety culture, the best option is to combine our two courses. For $399, you’re making a wise investment in your organization’s safety that will pay off in spades.
How Online Forklift Certification in Everett Works
In years past, Everett forklift certification required lots of time and money. Employees had to travel off-site and sit in a classroom all day to learn the basics. With FLC tools, on the other hand, you can learn whenever and wherever. So long as you have a device that can connect to the internet, you can learn how to use forklifts. Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- Register Trainees: Managers should sign up any workers needing forklift training and certification.
- Choose Courses: Choose from our forklift training or Train the Trainer course.
- Complete the Class: Most people finish the coursework in about an hour.
- Take the Online Exam: Workers can take the written test as often as necessary to earn a passing score.
- Undergo a Hands-On Test: An on-site employee of your team must perform a hands-on evaluation for trainees. If you need someone for the job, our Train the Trainer course is the best way to train an employee to oversee all your future hands-on evaluations.
- Print Proof of Certification: Certification cards can be printed off after completing the hands-on exam. Just print them and keep them with your HR files.
At this point in the process, employees are considered to be OSHA-certified as long as they complete training and pass the written and hands-on exams.
Why Choose FLC for Everett Forklift Certification
If you want to invest in workplace safety and avoid OSHA fines, getting Everett forklift certification online through FLC is the best choice. Experienced and educated employees are far less likely to be involved in accidents on the job. Training and certification also ensure your business complies with OSHA rules, preventing you from getting fined. Here are more reasons to train with FLC:
- 24/7 Access: Trainees can learn from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Fast and Easy: Most trainees finish the material in about an hour.
- Printable Proof of Certification: Print off certification cards to add to HR files after training.
- Free Renewals: OSHA requires all operators to recertify every three years. FLC trainees get access to our training courses for life.
- An Undeniable Value: Our certification classes cost a mere fraction of what most training courses typically run.
We also offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee for our courses, so there’s no risk in trying us!
Frequently Asked Questions About Everett Forklift Certification
Still, have questions about how to get forklift certified in Everett? Here are the answers to a few of our most frequently asked questions:
Does OSHA Fine Companies in Washington?
Yes. The Occupational Health and Safety Administration was created to hold negligent companies liable for workplace accidents. Even major corporations like Amazon are fined following workplace safety violations in Washington.
Are Forklifts Dangerous?
They can be, especially when an untrained operator is behind the wheel. An Aurora forklift crash led to the death of one person.
Do You Need a License to Operate a Forklift in Everett?
Yes. All forklift operators working in the United States must be fully trained and certified.
Earn Your Everett Forklift Certification Today
FLC’s Everett forklift certification package is incomparable. No other training courses offer as many resources for such an affordable price. Whether you’re an individual looking to add certification to your resume or an organization hoping to get multiple employees certified at once, FLC has the options you need to get OSHA compliant.
Earn your forklift certification in Everett today. Signing up only takes a moment or two, and you’ll be on your way to learning new skills in no time. For questions about our offerings, give us a call at 888-278-8896 or contact us online.