San Francisco Forklift Certification, 100% Online
Earning your forklift certification in San Francisco is easier than ever, thanks to ForkliftCertification.com. Instead of spending valuable time and money training in a classroom, bring training in-house instead. Our online training tools allow you to learn all you need to know about forklift operation. We can get you certified to use forklifts in California and throughout the entire United States. Training options include:
Want to invest in your organization’s safety program? Train an employee to train your entire staff. For just $149, selected employees can learn how to teach forklift fundamentals to colleagues. Train the Trainer is an excellent way to bolster your safety program and bring all future training in-house.
Employee Training Kit
For $299, we can mail you all the training tools and resources needed to teach employees about forklift operation. Training can be completed in about one hour, and the resources can be reused whenever you need to train someone new.
Bundle and Save
For the most savings possible, bundle our two-course offerings. At $399, this combination is the ultimate investment in the safety of your workers.
How Online Forklift Certification in San Francisco Works
San Francisco forklift certification typically means spending hundreds of dollars and countless hours in an off-site classroom. FLC allows users to train from anywhere – as long as you have a device connected to the internet, you can learn how to operate a forklift. Here’s how to get started:
- Register Trainees: Employers should register operators needing forklift training and certification.
- Choose Classes: Select from our forklift training class or our Train the Trainer course.
- Undergo Training: Trainees usually go through the coursework in about an hour.
- Pass the Online Skills Test: Employees may take the exam as many times as necessary to earn a passing score.
- Complete a Hands-On Evaluation: An on-site employee of your organization must oversee a hands-on evaluation for trainees. If you don’t have anyone in mind for the job, our Train the Trainer course is the ideal way to train an employee for all your future training needs.
- Print Proof of Certification: Certification cards are available after completing these steps. Print them off and keep them in employee HR files.
Once employees have completed training and passed the written and hands-on evaluations, they will be considered fully trained and certified in the eyes of OSHA.
Why Choose FLC for San Francisco Forklift Certification
Earning your San Francisco forklift certification online allows you to avoid most common workplace hazards. Trained, certified workers are much less likely to be involved in workplace accidents. Training can also help keep your organization in compliance with OSHA standards, helping you to avoid expensive fines. Here are some other reasons to train with FLC:
- 24/7 Availability: Learn from whenever and wherever – as long as you have a device connected to the internet, you can learn to operate forklifts.
- Quick and Simple: Most people finish training in about an hour.
- Instant Proof of Training: You can print off certification cards to add to employee HR files as soon as training is done.
- Free Renewal Training for Life: Under OSHA rules, forklift operators must recertify every three years. FLC members enjoy a lifetime of free renewal training.
- An Incredible Value: Our courses run a fraction of what classroom training costs.
We include a 100 percent money-back guarantee for our resources. That means there’s no risk on your part trying our training courses!
Frequently Asked Questions About San Francisco Forklift Certification
Now that you know how to get forklift certified in San Francisco, you might have a few other burning questions. Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
Do Companies Actually Get Fined by OSHA in California?
Yes. OSHA frequently fines California-based companies thousands of dollars for safety violations. A fatal accident involving forklifts in San Francisco netted one building supply company more than $60,000 in fines.
Are Forklifts Dangerous?
While comprehensive training can help workers avoid many common forklift accidents, these machines can be very dangerous. Forklift accidents in San Francisco are more common than most people know.
Do You Need a License to Operate a Forklift in San Francisco?
Yes. All forklift operators must be fully trained and certified before they begin work at any job site in the United States.
Earn Your San Francisco Forklift Certification Today
FLC’s San Francisco forklift certification package is incomparable. No other training courses offer as many resources for such an affordable price. Whether you’re an individual looking to add certification to your resume or an organization hoping to get multiple employees certified at once, FLC has the options you need to get OSHA compliant.
Earn your forklift certification in San Francisco today. Signing up only takes a moment or two, and you’ll be on your way to learning new skills in no time. For questions about our offerings, give us a call at 888-278-8896 or contact us online.