Phoenix Forklift Certification
Phoenix, the largest city in Arizona, boasts significant industrial might for a relatively “small” urban region. The city is home to a handful of Fortune 500 companies, and Phoenix also enjoys strong transportation, distribution and natural resource commerce.
With Phoenix’s skyrocketing growth rates in the past few decades, the city’s job market has remained hyper-competitive. In the increasingly specialized forklift industry, that means one thing: job applicants need forklift certification Phoenix to have a realistic chance of getting a great job. ForkliftCertification.com, the online leader in training with OSHA content, provides the best training at affordable prices.
Why Get a Phoenix Forklift Certification?
Forklifts can be dangerous and are responsible for many accidents every year. While the top documented causes of injuries and fatalities are tip-overs, collisions, and fatal crushing, the actual cause of many of these accidents is operator error. Forklift certification Phoenix teaches workers how to avoid hazards that cause accidents and incur costly expenses for employers, making it your ticket to your forklift career.
Additionally, OSHA cracks down on workplaces that hire untrained and uncertified employees. What this means is that employers will be very reluctant to hire you if you don’t have a Phoenix forklift certification out of fear of being fined thousands of dollars by OSHA. You can prove to employers that you take your job seriously and won’t be a liability to the company with forklift training.
The Benefits of Phoenix Forklift Training
Protecting your safety is the most important reason to complete a Phoenix forklift certification, but there are actually many reasons why it can benefit your career and financial standing.
- Improve work performance and boost your productivity! Operators with a Phoenix forklift certification are more efficient and make fewer mistakes than workers without training. You will be able to operate forklifts safely and faster, and become an asset in the eyes of your employer.
- Protect your life and prevent accidents. When you get your forklift certification, you’ll be more desirable to employers because they’ll know that you are compliant with safety guidelines and will be able to help reduce injuries and penalties from government agencies.
- Set yourself above other job applicants. Forklift certification Phoenix sets you apart from other job applicants and qualifies you for the best positions. There are many forklift jobs available in Phoenix, but only the best jobs – like those which include paid vacation – are secured by a certain type of forklift job applicant. And that applicant has all the most recent training!
- Qualify for higher paying work and future promotions! Forklift training in Phoenix demonstrates a higher level of understanding of forklift operation and will qualify you for higher-paying jobs, more responsibilities, and the potential for promotions in the future.
- Enjoy a personally rewarding career. When you complete your Phoenix forklift certification, you would have accomplished something that is very valuable and important for your health and safety. You will open the door to many lucrative opportunities and will enjoy a stable, high demand, and rewarding career for life.
Forklift Job Opportunities in Phoenix
There are a number of warehouses and facilities in Phoenix that are always seeking forklift operators, such as Nesco Resource Phoenix, Hensley Beverage Company, and Randstad Arizona Region. As a hub for manufacturing, construction, and airports, you’ll find ample employment opportunities in a variety of sectors.
A typical forklift job search in Phoenix reveals plenty of opportunities for trained forklift operators:
- Forklift operator
- Warehouse worker
- Order selector
- Retail employee
- Shipping & receiving personnel
- Special events employee
- And many more
If you want to qualify for any of these jobs, you’ll need to complete forklift training and receive your Phoenix forklift certification.
The Type of Phoenix Forklift Certification You Need
Before you choose just any program that says “forklift certification Phoenix,” you need to make sure it’s completely OSHA-compliant.
According to OSHA, the requirements for forklift training don’t simply stop at making sure every operator has their license. The only forklift training program that will be compliant with their standards is one that is made up of the following components:
- Training program structure includes formal written instructions, practical training with demonstrations led by the instructor and exercises performed by the trainee, and an evaluation demonstrating the student’s skills and knowledge.
- Training content must cover both truck-related and workplace-related topics.
Truck-related topics include:
- The controls and instrumentations of the lift
- How to perform inspections and vehicle maintenance
- All instructions, warnings, and precautions that come with the forklift
- Engine or motor operation
- Steering and maneuvering the lift
- Forklift visibility, capacity, and stability
- Fork attachments
- Operating limitations
Workplace-related topics include:
- Driving on different surface conditions
- Compositions of various loads
- Load stability, handling, stacking, and unstacking
- Driving around pedestrians
- Working in tight spaces and narrow aisles
- Maneuvering slopes and ramps
- Operating in closed environments and hazardous locations
Only a program that includes all of these components and topics will ensure workers are totally prepared to operate forklifts and prevent accidents. It’s also the only type of training that will keep business’s from getting fined by OSHA.
Luckily for you, ForkliftCertification.com is 100% OSHA-compliant, covering all of these important topics and training elements. You can save time and money by choosing our convenient online course, and remain completely compliant with industry standards with forklift certification Phoenix.
Choose FLC for Forklift Certification Phoenix
Get yourself or your entire workplace trained and certified with the Phoenix forklift certification program from FLC. In only about one hour from any device with an internet connection, workers can complete their training and print their operator certification card. You’ll also be 100% OSHA-compliant and will be able to keep fines and legalities out of your workplace.
Costing only $299, our complete Training Kit is one of the most affordable and cost-effective Phoenix forklift certification programs available. When you choose us for initial forklift training, you’ll receive three-year renewals free for life!
Our Training Kit covers the three main types of forklifts, including:
- Warehouse Forklifts, Classes 1, 4, 5
- Rough Terrain, Class 7
- Order Pickers & Pallet Jacks, Classes 2, 3
- And forklifts used in construction and loading docks
In only about one hour from a smartphone, laptop, or tablet, you can have your forklift certification Phoenix printed and be ready to operate forklifts.
Choose a training module by itself for the specific type of forklift training you need and don’t pay for what you don’t. Alternatively, purchase the training kit and save with the bundled price for all types of forklifts.
Skip any travel to an offsite facility or covering time-off costs for employees, and save money by choosing our online automated course over classroom training. We are completely OSHA-compliant and will teach you everything you need to know to operate forklifts safely and properly.
Create an account today and receive your Phoenix forklift certification in less than one afternoon!
FLC has been the most trusted training partner for companies all over Arizona (and the U.S.) since 2002. See why many firms leverage the considerable advantage of working with a proven, professional OSHA-approved forklift training partner – call us today! Our OSHA training experts are available at (888) 278-8896, and you can also visit the FLC contact page for additional information.