Torrance Forklift Certification, 100% Online
There are always plenty of forklift jobs available in Torrance. Still, there’s one step that employees need to take before they can officially get started on the job. They’ll have to obtain a forklift certification in Torrance.
In the past, the certification process was tedious and time-consuming because employers typically had to send employees off-site to get their education. With our virtual option, you won’t have to worry about that! Instead, your whole team can obtain Torrance forklift certification online with our certification courses.
We offer an employee training kit that will be mailed to you for a one-time price of $299. If you already have a certified trainer on your team, you can use this kit to certify your team entirely on-site and online. Suppose you need to train an employee to become a certified trainer. In that case, we offer this certification course for $149. We also have a bundle and save option, which includes both courses, for $399.
How Online Forklift Certification in Torrance Works
Before you purchase our kit, you want to know more about how to get forklift certified in Torrance using our employee training kit. Using our course materials, you can certify your whole team on-site. Here is how it works:
- Employers Should Take the First Step: Employers should take the first step in signing up their employees for certification. It’s the employer’s legal duty to ensure that they have a safe, OSHA-approved workplace, which includes certifying employees before they use a forklift.
- Purchase Your Course: Once you’ve decided to work with us, you can purchase your course directly on our website. We’ll mail you the course materials, but you can access the online materials immediately.
- Employees Take Our Online Education Course: Next, your employees review the educational materials. Employees can access the online courses anytime from any internet-connected device.
- Employees Need to Pass an Online Test: Employees will need to pass a few online quizzes to show that they understand the material. These quizzes can be taken as often as necessary until the employee passes them.
- Employees Submit to an On-Site Evaluation: After thoroughly exploring the online course material and passing the online quizzes, employees must demonstrate their understanding of the material by passing an on-site evaluation. This evaluation needs to be performed by a certified trainer. If you don’t yet have a certified trainer on your team, you can purchase ourtrain the trainer course to certify an on-site employee.
- Employees Get Certified: Once your certified trainer passes the employee, you can officially certify the training and print off the employee’s official operator card.
After going through these steps, an employee will be considered fully trained up to OSHA’s standards, so you can rest assured that you can allow them to operate forklifts without worrying about violating OSHA’s rules.
One of the greatest advantages of having an on-site certified trainer is that your employees won’t need to go off-site to get trained fully. An on-site trainer can also be your go-to person for any forklift-related questions.
Why Choose Forkliftcertification.com for Torrance Forklift Certification
Since it’s your legal duty as an employer to ensure that your employees are OSHA-certified, it’s up to you to decide how they obtain that certification. While the cost of certification can be off-putting at an initial glance, it’s important to know the many benefits of our program. Here are a few reasons why you should opt to work with us:
- Easy for Everyone!: Our online material is easy for both employees and employers
- Cost-Effective: You can certify an unlimited number of employees at one cost
- Free Renewal: Renew your employee’s certifications for free
- Instant Proof of Training: Print off instant proof of certification
- 24/7 Access: Our course material can be accessed anywhere with the internet
Suppose that’s not enough to convince you. In that case, we will also offer you a money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with our course material. Check out our reviews now to see what some of our prior customers say.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have more questions about getting OSHA-certified to use forklifts in California? You can check out our general FAQs page for more information or read on to get answers to more Torrance-specific forklift questions.
Are Forklift Accidents Common in California?
Yes. Unfortunately, forklift accidents happen regularly in California and nationwide, so properly educating your team is important. Just recently, a 21-year-old forklift operator was fatally injured after being trapped by a forklift at work.
Are You Ready to Obtain Your Torrance Forklift Certification?
Before starting a job involving a forklift, you must do your due diligence and ensure your employees are OSHA-certified. Failure to adhere to these regulations could result in fines and other consequences. Even worse, your employees could experience an accident and wind up hurt.
If you have any questions about forklift training in Torrance, call us at (888) 278-8896 to speak with one of our OSHA compliance consultants or click here to get started today. Remember that the law requires your forklift operators to be trained and certified. Get in touch with ForkliftCertification.com today for the best forklift certification Torrance training program available.
Thanks for visiting the FLC website. We look forward to helping you and your operators with your all Torrance forklift certification training needs!